Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all out there (probably not many Dad's reading this) but enjoy your day with those
deserving men.  Here's a card for the day that I didn't want to post early for obvious reasons. I used a stamp from Father Knows Best (PTI), patterned paper and a plaid border punch (EK success I think). Then I used the packaging from a bag of tilapia from our local Wegmans grocery store (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!) for the fish strip!

I had a very busy long weekend while CKC was here in town. Took my favorite class with Shelby from Embellish It! Can't wait until next year. I always enjoy seeing the women that run the show. Thanks for a great time ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! The Reduce, Reuse & REcycle is something I need to try myself. The Card looks great and I would have thought it was all scrapping supplies had you not told me.

    ReplyDelete