Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday SAILOR!

Okay, here goes!   I hope this works and my goal in the beginning is to post weekly to start. Please wish me luck. I am NOT technically inclined.

Anyway, I needed to make a birthday card for a girlfriend that LOVES sailing and this is what I came up with. Very simple. I used The Nantucket Stack by DCWV and the Happy Birthday is a PTI(Papertrey Ink)stamp set (Inside and Out Birthday) I also used a Stampin Up punch(red die cut shape).  Then I wanted to use a sailors knot so I looked it up online. This would make a great Father's Day card too  That's all for now. Stop back and see if I'm living up to my goal.

TTFN:
Jen

1 comment:

  1. love the card...And yes,you are right it would make an awesome Father's Day Card. So glad to see you doing this, maybe it will motivate me to get moving on my blog again.

    ReplyDelete