Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Swim Shaker card

                           I decided to take part in Virginia's View Challenge #12: Shaker Cards

                                   for the first time.




I made a shaker ornament of sorts for some swim friends of my daughter's and wanted to give it on a card. So, here is the finished result:
It's inlaid and taped lightly so it can pop right off.

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A Piece of Paradise. Where ever my paradise is, there is always water!!

Supplies: PTI: Shakers and Sprinkles, Hawaiian Shores CS and ink.
              Tim Holtz ink in Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Stormy Sky. Water brush
              CTMH: Alphabet for "swim"
              The Stamps of Life: Love die
              Other: DCWV-glitter paper, bakers twine, Paper Studio Stitch border(waves)
                         Memento Bahama blue ink

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie, I just love this creation so much :0))) hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete