Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thanks- Simon Says Stamp

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
I wanted to play along this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
The challenge this week is "add a little texture".

I was quite anxious this week as I waited for my MISTI to arrive
from SSS.  I seriously thought my mail carrier decided to take it home 
and get all inky herself when it didn't show up as expected. I guess she
was instructed to stop delivering mail, as she was running late, and she never
 delivered any packages! Ugh! Do they have any idea what that does to us??

I received my MISTI the next day, thankfully.  So, anyway, I made this card,
to thank the fabulous people at Simon Says Stamp. They seem to be a
 wonderful group of people. I met a few them last
year at Simon Says Create.  So here is the card:

 I LOVE Simon!
 His crown is all glittered but I couldn't capture it.

I am also entering this in this weeks Make it Monday: Cover Plate
Stencils and embossing Paste over at Papertrey Ink.

PTI Supplies: Limitless Layers:Hearts and Stitched Hearts, Quatrefoil
Cover plate, Dearest Jane PP, Dark Chocolate & Rustic Cream CS, Vintage Cream ink. 

Simon Says Stamp Supplies:Stylish Simon Stamps & die,
 Banner Sayings & Folded Banner die.

Other Supplies: Ranger Texture Paste, Tim Holtz distress Ink in
 Vintage Photo, Antique linen & Old Paper, Ranger Archival Ink in Coffee,
Wendi Vecchi Translucent EP, Water brush, Glossy Accents and a Sharpie pen.

 Top Dog Dies: Photo Props and MISTI TOOL!  

Have a great day!!!

Jen




5 comments:

  1. Awww ~ this is so cute! Have fun with that Misti!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card - your design and background papers are fabulous........I love your lovely colouring of the sweet Simon wearing his crown!!!

    Thanks so much for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! Love the texture and Simon is as cute as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, :0)) Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They couldn't have any idea what that does to us otherwise they would just deliver it to us :)
    Your card is darling! Gotta love what it says on the envelope! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete