Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: Threads Challenge

Moving on!! The Threads Challenge is up next.
5-threads-challenge
Laura shows us how to create thread nests. Very cool but I gotta work on this one!
Here is my card:
I had intended to put the nest under the label but I didn't think it'd be seen so I put it under
the thanks and I do think I need more thread! Oh well! I used Heidi Swapp magic paper and some distress inks, mounted it on Limeaid Ice(my new favorite color). The label is from Little B that I backed with some cardstock because they are like post it weight. Added my thanks in Limeaid Ice(Wet Paint Die) and that's it.    Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty background! And nice job with your thread nest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background! I agree about the more thread, but I like your placement choice!

    ReplyDelete