Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stamp-A-Faire: Bridal Challenge-white wedding card

3-bridal-challenge
So, for this early morning challenge, we were asked to make a wedding card
with nothing but white supplies with the exception of a nuetral for the sentiment.

So, here it is folks!!
I used the Pretty Peonies Stamp Set and Dies. Inlaid the happy after I stamped it and embossed it with pearl embossing powder. Embossed the rest of the layer with a Sizzix folder. Added the rest of my sentiment on vellum(double ended banner die) with second generation stamping in black. I finished it off with some clear and frosted acrylic hearts.  That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite "happy" dies! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, I love the texture on the happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing texture in your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete