Sunday, August 30, 2015

SAF: Make It Work

After a good night of sleep, I feel refreshed and ready to continue to finish up what I started yesterday with Stamp-A-Faire.

 This challenge ,Make it Work  really got me to think about how I could change what I didn't think worked at all.  I thought the PP I used was too busy for the die. So, I scratched it.  While I looked at it, I thought if I outlined the words to define it a bit more, that might help.
Here is what I had:
and here is the card I made after outlining the words. 


I could not help myself with that bottom line. That's ALL I could think of while making this
so I figured why not put it on there? Right? For those of you that are my age, I'm sure you'll chuckle.

Anyway, I think I accomplished what I set out to do. I do think it works now.
That's all for now.

1 comment: