Sunday, February 23, 2014

Make It Monday #152: Layering Dye and Pigment Inks III

Another MIM card. I think this will be my last for the evening.
I had fun playing around with different ink colors and leaves and flowers from Solid Stitches and Swirls.

I stamped the white card base with another SU stamp called Parlor Prints, a very delicate and small design.

PTI Supplies: Pinefeather, Scarlet Jewel, Rasp Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides and Hawaiian Shores Inks.   Double ended banner die with a scrap of bitty dot and Rasp fizz CS. The celebrate is from Mat Stack I

Other: Prima flower and MME dot in flower center.

Here is a closer look at the technique in the leaves:


I purposely used the larger flower center for the smaller flowers to get the different colored circle around the center of the flower.

Thanks for stopping by today! Comments and/or questions are welcome!!!  Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Love these flowers! (My set still hasn't been opened :P )

    ReplyDelete