Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February Blog Hop and MIM-one last card

For my last card for today I used the brush stroke technique Dawn shows us on the MIM Video.

I then stamped in L'Amore Palette ink for the flowers and sentiment and heat embossed them. I love the contrast that the green and red have. I never put them together because I usually think of Christmas
but so not the case here-SPRING is coming!!   That is the challenge over at PTI today-Sweet Spring

       
So, here is my card. I did some second generation stamping but I don't like it, I think it looks more like a mistake than the effect I was going for, Oh well!!

Have a great day everyone! I hope to browse tomorrow at everyones' entries as I have a dinner to attend tonight with DH.

7 comments:

  1. So soft and dreamy, I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so soft and beautiful..lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! One of the things I liked was the second generation stamping. It gives depth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer. Sorry I missed your card. It's beautiful! I love the way the watercolor turned out.

    ReplyDelete