Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge

At last I can participate again. I had major issues while I was away. I think it was mostly the computer I was using.  I am back at home once again in the freezing cold but I am very happy to be in my own bed with my own pillow. It's amazing how a pillow can cause such havoc on your body!! Then again, maybe that's just me.   Anyway, on to the card. I already sent my Valentines out so they could be stamped by the PO in Loveland Co with a special love poem but I did make another to give on this "Lovely" day for a sweetie of mine.   I included the Pure Poppy striped PP for the challenge.

Here we go:


I die cut the letters in white and then stamped them with BB: Super Stripes. Adhered them on some scraps of paper I had. So nice to have found the small strip of red glitter paper! I punched the one end with a fiskars punch . Die cut the heart in the middle with a THoltz die and adhered a glittery heart. Then adhered it all to a piece of Pure Poppy stripe paper and onto a white card base.

That's all for now.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment