Thursday, February 13, 2014

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge: Building Blocks

So, the challenge today over at Papertrey Ink as stated by Nichole is below



We are SUPER excited to present our *Building Blocks* of Design Challenge!!!  Each Design Team member has a basic "building block" options list for card making to share with you on their individual blogs.  The intent is for you to visit each blog and collect all of the building blocks necessary to create a beautiful card. 
 
Each team member has six numbered selections for a specific *Building Block* category.  Roll a die or use a random number generator to select which item number you will need to work with from their list.  If you do not have the supplies for the item you end up with, feel free to roll again.  Collect nine item selections total, one from each team member, and get to work creating your masterpiece! 



I rolled my die and came up with:  Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry, Fine Linen and Spring Rain for colors. Then Generation Stamping for a technique and I choose not to use the embellishments. I used the tipped card sketch. Oh yeah, the type of card I rolled was a friend card and I chose not to put "friend" below the hello like I originally planned.

I used Fine linen, Spring Rain and Dark Chocolate CS, Melon Berry and Dark Chocolate ink.  The hello die in white and stamped it in Melon Berry and used a dark chocolate die for a shadow. I also used a hero arts stamp for the background. 
This put me out of my box for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment