Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary Challenge

So, I was able to make a couple more entries for tonight. Another card, for my daughter's teacher on Friday.  I wanted it to have Valentine colors but didn't want to go with hearts so here's what I came up with:

I found this scrap piece of paper that was originally from a Christmas stack I think. Die cut one of the PTI Detail Doilys' out and rotated it. Adhered the negative paper with foamy tape. Punched out another circle from Sweet Blush for the center and stamped it with BB:Super Stripes in Sweet Blush ink. Added the teacher die that was cut from PTI pp. And then added my clear acrylic flower that was inked with some Palette ink and stamped with #1 from WW:Teacher(mini set), and heated to curl. I then added a white circle behind it so the #1 would pop. That does it! 

Bye Bye.
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment