Thursday, February 13, 2014

PTI Anniversary Challenge: Building Blocks

Here is my second card I made using the same colors that came up by the roll of the die. I decided to try another technique with inlaid die cuts. Well, I liked the card better without the die in so I kept it out.
Meke sense?
  I used Melon Berry CS as a card base and a strip of Spring Rain that I die cut the thank you from. I stamped in Dk Choc, Melon Berry and Spring Rain in a variety of ways with a Flower Fusion Flower. I decided to leave the twine out. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been keeping up with all the challenges....I was glued to my computer trying to figure out how to change my blog without losing it completely :)
    Beautiful card with a neat cutout. Love that flower paper too.

    ReplyDelete