Heather hosted this week with some great tips to boot, thanks Heather!!
all of which were clogged so I tried a few different options and hated everything. During this time, I spilled half a bottle on the kitchen floor trying to unclog the sprayer. Flung a cap under the stove to find out the dust bunnies were having a ball under there-it's been a while since I cleaned under that baby!!
I didn't think I was meant to craft today but in the end, it all worked out and I did get a baby card out of the deal. This will hop in the mail tomorrow for a college friend that I haven't seen in years but Congrats to you Jules!
Oh, and I didn't even mention any of the issues I had making the stamps! I don't think I had my head screwed on right today. I just couldn't seem to get it right. I think after about the 5th run through my vagabond did I finally get the adhesive on the correct side and everything cut properly and all the way through! I used a quickutz cookie cutter alphabet. (I think it was the Recycle set). I also used a sizzix embossing folder but everything else is PTI in blueberry sky and Spring Rain.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!