Saturday, October 27, 2012

PDCC #155 and Make It Monday

I've got another two for one today. And for some reason it took me ALL day to finally finish this card. Believe it or not I have no one to blame because I had the house all to myself today with no interuptions. There were just too many things I wanted to accomplish I guess.

Anyway, on to the card.  I am entering this in PDCC #155 and MIM #88 . The suggested colors over at PDCC are:   
Mint ... Gold ... Leather.

For the MIM challenge, Erin has a great video about using positive and negative dies.

 So in the end this is what finally came about!

PTI Supplies used: Edger die, Turning a New Leaf Stamps.
Other Supplies: Take Note SU Sizzix Die, Tim Holtz Tattered Flower, Leather,
Metallic gold CS, mint green CS, Washi tape, gold glitter embossing powder, pearls
and rhinestones, Paper Studio dot stamp. 

Thanks everyone for your comments!


6 comments:

  1. Such richness. Love your positive and negatives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, the colors are so inviting! Thank you for hanging out with us at The Play Date Cafe this week, I love seeing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the negative cut-outs on the background, what a great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - the way you used the negative die cuts really adds so much depth. The gold glitter is a great touch, too! Glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog - love how you've used the positive and negative dies...I'm not surprised it took you all day! I noticed you're in Buffalo NY - hope you stayed safe in the storm

    ReplyDelete