Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Play Date Cafe 3rd Anniversary Celebration Challenge

Now, usually I would never, ever, ever... getting back together. (Oops, sorry. I saw Taylor Swift on TV this morning and I know that song is very popular but it can get a little annoying.)
Ok, so back to what I was saying, that I wouldn't normally put these colors together but since the fun was extended through today over at http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/  I had to use these fun colors:
                                        
Flame ... Grape ... Mulberry


Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!!

Supplies:  PTI: Orange Zest, Scarlet Jewel and Ripe Avocado CS,
Orange Zest and Autumn Rose Ink, Fall Elegance and Autumn Tags Stamps.
Mat Stack 3 Die
Other: Sizzix emb. folder, Misc. thread/fiber and Zing Em.b powder

2 comments:

  1. Fun take on the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love your fun pumpkin card! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete