Monday, October 1, 2012

Make It Monday # 85: Glitter Tabs

First of all I want to say thank you to all the wonderful birthday wishes from everyone. I had a terrific day and some quality time spent with my fabulous Mom whom drove two hours to make my birthday EXTRA special. I also had a great birthday surprise(from my daughter) when I got home after a romantic dinner with my DH.

So, this card is headed for the mailbox as soon as I get this posted. I wanted to partake in the Make It Monday challenge today that Dawn Mcvey is hosting over on Nichole's Blog.

I used a My Minds Eye card base to begin.  Half & Half die for my glittery tab with Martha Stewart glitter. I just masked off the edge, applied some glue and then glitter. Punched a few hearts out.Backed them with vintage cream CS so they would pop out a bit.

Adhered this to my card base.

I then die cut a doily details out of vintage cream CS. Stamped Thanks Mom with Mat Stack 4 and Women of Life Stamp sets. Masked that off with a circle and added some Tea Dye Duo and stamped it with BB: Text Style II. Then stamped "You're the best" with Flower Fusion 5 in Dark Chocolate Ink. Adhere this with some foam tape and I was done.  This was a great way to add a little sparkle and I do like the finished card, why not head over to The Make it Monday link above and join us this week???

3 comments:

  1. Sweet and thoughtful,the hearts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love those punched out hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card I love all the red flowers and the pretty glitter tab.

    ReplyDelete