Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Make It Monday(on Tuesday) #85: Glitter Tabs

 
 
Another take on the MIM , even though it's Tuesday. You have all week long to play along!

Dawn showed us how to glitterize our tabs and add them to a project.
Here is a tag that I made.
A little Martha Stewart glitter on the journaling tab that I added with a little scor-tape
and a glue pen.  I also die cut the parisian doily out of some black tissue paper. Added some
flowers and some tattered angels mist on this first side.
 
On the second side I inked it up with
some Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet and Seedless Preserves. Then I finished it off with Gathered Twigs.
A little washi tape and some miscellaneous recycled pearls I had from something.
That's about all for now.
 



Thanks for stopping by today and I love your comments, THANKS!!

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer, love how you finished both sides. Gorgeous fall colors.
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love that this is double sided!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is so pretty. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun tags! Great use of ink, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoy your tags...so very creative. I am a new follower. I love to support by following folks and hope you will pop by Julie's Open Window and follow along too. There's always something fun going on!

    ReplyDelete