Sunday, October 21, 2012

You Make Me SMILE

I'm having a ball over at The Play Date Cafe. Please come and join us! There's still a whole day left to celebrate and add YOUR projects!!  I wanted to do a CAS(clean and Simple) card but it did not
turn out exactly as I planned. Oh well, that happens I guess!!  I incorporated the Make It Monday into my card by die cutting letters out of fun foam and using them as stamps just like Heather showed us on the video. A little challenging stamping them. Rather than use bottle caps like Heather suggests I used Perfect Pearls and other little jars of stuff I had on hand.  I don't need to add another item to my small crafting abode!!  Thanks for looking!!

Jen

PTI Supplies: Autumn Tags 2009, Alphabet, Orange Zest and Summer Sunrise Ink.
Hero Arts:"You make me" and smiley guy. Tim Holtz Distress Markers

4 comments:

  1. Super-darling, your card makes me smile. :) So nice to have you at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love sentiment wrapping around the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! Love the simplicity and the little smiley at the end of the word :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete